If you haven’t yet heard about virtual mental health therapy, you may be surprised to learn that you can access quality therapy and counseling services from the comfort of your home. If you’re currently commuting to a physical location for sessions or thinking about getting started with a program to enhance mental health, Mindfuli could be ideal for you. Once you complete a brief online profile and are matched with one of our top-rated online therapists or counselors, you can get online counseling on demand Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to midnight.
5 Signs You’re The Perfect Candidate For Virtual Mental Health Therapy
1. Do you have a busy life at home, classes or courses you’re attending or a job that takes up a lot of your time? You may have thought you didn’t have time for counseling; however, with Mindfuli, you can access the best online therapy services from home. In-person sessions are time-consuming; with Mindfuli, our counselors and therapists are available before and after work, during your lunch hour, or any time you’re free to talk.
2. Are you concerned about the rising costs of counseling services? Our affordable online therapy and counseling platform is designed to fit any budget.
3. Have you completed the residential program at Alter Behavioral Health? The next step to stay connected to support and care is to sign up for ongoing treatment through our virtual mental health therapy platform at Mindfuli. We guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of care you receive from our team. Mindfuli works because it gives clients access to people who truly care; our service is not just therapy, rather, it connects clients to a mental health care team.
4. Has another counselor or therapist told you that you most likely don’t need treatment from a professional? If you haven’t been diagnosed with a mental health disorder but still feel like you need emotional and mental wellness support, the Mindfuli program is ideal for you. We treat anxiety, trauma, anger, and depression, along with other issues that aren’t categorized as mental illness- like isolation, chronic health situations, and strained relationships with friends & family.
5. Are you on a long wait list to see a therapist or counselor? You can access Mindfuli immediately once you’ve submitted your profile and received therapist and counselor recommendations to choose from. Select a professional who is experienced in your situation and connect with them right away- with no appointment needed.
If you’re ready to get the care you deserve on your terms, we recommend trying Mindfuli for affordable virtual mental health therapy from the best online therapy providers in the area. Wherever you’re able to connect to the internet, you’ll have access to our team. Our three-step process is easy; start your care today by completing a brief personal profile on our website.